We believe that everyone needs help sometimes and no one should go hungry in our community.
"I NEED FOOD"
Come see us!
Our food pantry is open twice a week at the following times:
Thursdays: 3:30 p.m. - Daily Service Capacity*
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. - Daily Service Capacity*
* If daily service capacity is not reached, the pantry will remain open until 6:00pm on Thursday, and 11:00am on Saturday.
• You are always welcome at our pantry! Our food pantry serves everyone regardless of zip code.
• Walk-Ins welcome! No appointment needed to receive food.
• Please complete the intake form each time you visit.
• You are welcome to visit our pantry once a week.
What We Provide
While we can not guarantee every item will be available at each distribution, our goal is to provide fresh produce, canned meats & vegetables, rice, beans, pasta, frozen meat and fresh dairy.
Assistance is provided to individuals and families in need based on the The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) income guidelines. All services are provided to low-income qualified individuals and families, without regard to race, citizenship, religious beliefs, and without proselytizing. For more information, call 469-385-1813 or email us.