Joseph's Coat distributes gently-used and new clothing for families at no cost. This program provides an opportunity for our clients to receive clothing for job interviews, school, and special events. The clothing items are donated by families within the community and distributed alongside the food we provide through our Seven Loaves Food Pantry.
Thursdays*: 4:00-6:00 p.m.
*Closed the Thursday that precedes the third Saturday of each month.
Saturdays**: 9:00-11:00 a.m.
**Third Saturday of each month.
Click here for the dates of service for 2019.
• Joseph's Coat serves neighbors who reside in a Collin County zip code
• Must present clothing voucher available through Seven Loaves client registration
• Must present photo ID
• Neighbors may visit once every two months
• Please donate your items in the outside bin in the North Parking Lot off of Mira Vista
• We accept new and gently used clothing year round
• We hold an annual resale fundraiser event to raise money for much needed children's and plus-sized clothing
• We do not accept home goods, furniture, toys, books, games, electronics, medication, medical equipments, soiled or damaged goods
For more information please check out our in kind donations page.