Seven Loaves Food Pantry serves over 1,000 families a month within Collin County and surrounding communities. Grocery items and full-sized hygiene products are provided to eligible individuals and families as a supplement to their monthly needs. We are supported by local corporations, food service partners, and thousands of volunteers. At an average cost of 14¢ per pound of food, we are able to maximize the value of every donated dollar.
• Seven Loaves Food Pantry serves neighbors who reside in our service area
• Must present photo ID
• Must present proof of residency
• Neighbors (clients) may visit once every month
• Supplemental food
• Free, gently used clothing through Joseph's Coat
• Full-sized hygiene items through the Plus One program
• Assistance in accessing available county social services
• Periodic needs such as school supplies and holiday meal boxes (for existing pantry clients)
The Storehouse does not provide any rental assistance or housing support. If you find yourself in need of shelter or transitional housing, please click here for a list of resouces.
Assistance is provided to individuals and families in need based on the Texas Commodity Assistance Program (TEXCAP) income guidelines. All services are provided to low-income qualified individuals and families, without regard to race, citizenship, religious beliefs, and without proselytizing. One-time emergency food distributions are available without regard to residency. For more information, call 469-385-1813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers & Donors
Seven Loaves Food Pantry has volunteer opportunities for individuals age 14 and up. Find out more about how you can get involved on our volunteer page.
We accept all non-perishable food items in unopened and undamaged containers. Food must be in date. Click here for a list of items that we need specifically. If you are interest in holding a food drive, please contact Terry Breedlove for more information.