In Kind Donations
Thank you for your in kind donations. Your donated items are distributed to our neighbors to meet their needs. On this page, you will find:
Donation Drop Off Hours & Locations
- We accept all non-perishable food items in unopened and undamaged containers.
- Food item donations must be within the sell-by date.
- Please do not donate food items in glass containers.
- Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Food Drop Off Location:
Food donations can be dropped off by the double doors. Please pull up in front of these doors and ring the doorbell and our food pantry team will be ready to assist you with unloading the donations.
- We accept clean, gently used and new clothing, shoes, accessories, and soft home goods.
- No furniture, books, toys, or electronics will be accepted.
- Please put donations in plastic bags only. No boxes please.
- Our outdoor clothing donation shed is open 24 hours.
- If you require assistance unloading your clothing donations, our clothing closet staff are on-site sorting donations and can assist you on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Clothing Drop Off Location:
You are welcome to drop off all clothing item donations in our outside Joseph's Coat shed. The shed is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Our Most Needed Items
MOST NEEDED FOOD ITEMS
- Pasta with Meat Cans: 14 oz. to 17oz. (e.g. Spaghettios, Chef Boyardee, La Choy Chow Mein, etc).
- Ready to Eat Canned Soup: 14 oz. to 17oz. (e.g. Campbell's, Wolf Chili, Progresso, etc.),
- Snack Bars in boxes of 6 - 12 bars each (e.g. Fruit and Grain Cereal Bars, Chewy and Crunchy Granola Bars, Gluten-free Granola Bars, Protein Bars).
- Cheese Sandwich Crackers in boxes of 6-12 sandwiches each (e.g. Cheese Crackers, Cream Cheese Crackers and Whole Grain Cheese Crackers).
MOST NEEDED CLOTHING ITEMS
- New & Gently-Used Coats and Jackets (All Ages & Sizes)
- Children's In Season Clothing and Shoes (All Ages & Sizes, Especially Size 3T & Up)
- Men's In Season Small & Medium Clothing Items (Sizes Small - Large, Pants 29-34 Inches)
- Teenage Boys In Season Clothing Items (All Sizes)
- Gently-Used Athletic Shoes
- New Underwear & Socks (All Ages & Sizes)
- Diapers (All Sizes)
Organize a Food or Clothing Drive
Interested in organizing a donation drive for The Storehouse?
Find out more about how you can invite your friends, family, coworkers, and classmates to help our neighbors by giving! Contact us to find out what our most current and urgent needs are.
Donation Receipts & Questions
Signed copies of our donation receipt for in kind items can be found at the drop off areas or by contacting a team member. We can also send you a digital copy of the receipt via email. Click on the contact us button below to request a digital copy of our donation receipt.
Please send us an email if you have any questions about in kind donations, drop off times, or if you would like assistance from our staff or volunteers to help with unloading donations.