SEVEN LOAVES FOOD PANTRY SERVES OVER 900 FAMILIES PER MONTH within Collin County and surrounding communities. Grocery items and full-sized hygeine products are provided to eligible individuals and families as a supplement to their monthly needs. Click here for a list of zip codes that we we serve. We are supported by local corporations, food service partners, and thousands of volunteers. At an average cost of 14¢ per pound of food, we are able to maximize the value of every donated dollar.
Click here for service dates for 2017
Seven Loaves Food Pantry currently provides:
- Supplemental food
- Free, gently used clothing through Joseph's Coat
- Full-sized hygiene items through Plus One
- Plus One is a program that encourages donors to think of someone need when they are buying hygeine items for themselves
- We are thankful for the volunteers that completely take this project on each year and make it happen for our clients
- Assistance in accessing available county social services
- Periodic needs such as school supplies (for existing pantry clients)
If you find yourself in need of shelter or transitional housing, please click here for a list of resouces.
Assistance is provided to individuals and families in need based on the Texas Commodity Assistance Program (TEXCAP) income guidelines. All services are provided to low-income qualified individuals and families, without regard to race, citizenship, religious beliefs, and without proselytizing. One-time emergency food distributions are available without regard to residency. For more information, call 469-385-1813 or email email@example.com.
We accept all non-perishable food items in unopened and undamaged containers. Food must be in date. Click here for a list of items that we need specifically. If you are interest in holding a food drive, please contact Terry Breedlove at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.