JOSEPH’S COAT DISTRIBUTES GENTLY NEW AND USED CLOTHING FOR FAMILIES at no cost. This program provides an opportunity for our clients to receive clothing for job interviews, school, and special events. The clothing items are donated by families within the community and distributed congruently with Seven Loaves Food Pantry.
Thursday from 4:00-6:00 p.m. (closed the Thursday that precedes the third Saturday of each month)
Third Saturday of each month from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Joseph’s Coat is not open Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, or New Year’s Day
Click here for the dates of service for 2017
- Please donate your items in the outside bin in the North Parking Lot off of Mira Vista
- We accept new and gently used clothing year round
- Twice a year, we hold a resale event to raise money for much needed children's and plus-sized clothing
- We do not accept home goods, furniture, toys, books, games, electronics, medication, medical equipments, soiled or damaged goods
Requirements for Service
- Joseph's Coat serves neighbors who reside in a Collin County zip code
- Must present clothing voucher available through Seven Loaves client registration
- Must present photo ID
- May visit once every two months
2017 Winter Coat Distribution
Each year, we provide on average 900 winter coats for childen (size 2T-18/20) in our community in November and December. We invite you to be a part of this important effort! Coat distribution will be November 2 - December7. The donation deadline for coats is Sunday, November 26.
There are two easy ways to donate:
- Go to our wish list and choose from pre-picked items. You will have the option of having the coat shipped to you or directly to our office.
- Bring in new or gently used (like new) GENDER NEUTRAL coats and drop it off in the Youth Commons area of the building (North Parking Lot.)
For more information, call 469-385-1813 or email info@TheStorehouseCC.org