Thanksgiving Distribution 2020: How Do I Get a Turkey?
Neighbors receiving food from Seven Loaves and clothing from Joseph's Coat can pick up Thanksgiving Vouchers from now until November 14, 2020.
1. Neighbors must present their Thanksgiving Voucher they received at regular distirbution and valid ID at time of redemption
2. The original voucher is required in order to receive a frozen turkey and box of food.
3. All neighbors with a valid original voucher will be served.
4. No photographs or other substitutions of the original voucher will be accepted.
5. Police officers will be stationed on-site to help with traffic.
6. Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to the start of distribution.
7. All neighbors will receive the same food during the distribution time. There is no need to arrive early or wait.
8. Photography and video will be taken at this event by the media and The Storehouse personnel.
Our regular food pantry service will be closed November 26 and November 28. Regular service resumes December 3.