Thanksgiving Distribution 2019: How Do I Get a Turkey?
Neighbors receiving food from Seven Loaves and clothing from Joseph's Coat can pick up Thanksgiving Meal Vouchers from now until November 14, 2019.
Day of Distribution: Neighbor Instructions
- Neighbors must present their Thanksgiving voucher and valid ID at time of redemption.
- Turkeys are subject to availability and substitution on delivery day.
- All cars must enter from Park on to Mira Vista. No entry from W. Plano Parkway.
- Police officers will be stationed to help with traffic. Due to construction, please do not arrive before 3:00 p.m. This is to ensure the safety of our neighbors and the public.
- Our regular food pantry will not be open on Saturday, November 23. We will only be distributing turkeys leftover from Friday on this day.
If you have any questions about our Thanksgiving Distribution, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plano ISD Families: Food 4 Kids Program
The Storehouse will be the distribution point for Plano Mayor Harry’s Food 4 Kids program again this year. Hundreds of families with children attending Plano ISD schools receive food over the holiday season from Seven Loaves each year.
Thanks to Mayor Harry's program in partnership with the North Texas Food Bank, each year:
- Students receive a weekly backpack equipped with food and snacks to help them with food insecurities over weekends and exended breaks.
- Plano residents participate in a peanut butter drive in conjunction with National Hunger Action Month every September to collect peanut butter for local food pantries.
- Plano ISD students and their families receive additional food support over holiday seasons.
For our Thanksgiving Distribution, we invite Plano ISD-issued voucher holders to come on Saturday, November 23 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. if they are unable to come on Friday, November 22.
For more information, please contact us at 469-385-1815 or email email@example.com.