"By providing backpacks and supplies - that's one less thing moms have to worry about when starting a new school year. The Storehouse distribution helps me show my children the importance of being prepared and having what they need when they start."
Project Hope Participant & Parent of Backpack recipient
Backpack Distribution 2018
Hundreds of children in our community rely on our annual backpack and school supply distribution to get back-to-school ready. Generous donors provide us with backpacks, school supplies and funds to help us purchase items in bulk. We will be distributing the backpacks on August 8. Click Here for our service calendar.
- Family is existing client of Seven Loaves Food Pantry as of June 30, 2018.
- Students currently enrolled in PISD & the Free/Reduced Lunch Program
All other students:
- All documentation and releases MUST be signed.
- Student must be enrolled in accredited Collin/Dallas county school.
- Participant grants and understands that The Storehouse will share names with other agencies in Collin/Dallas county providing similar service.
- Clients agree to only accept school supplies from only ONE agency.
- The Storehouse of Collin County reserves the right to deny service to any client that is requesting or applying for school supplies from more than one agency.
- Vouchers will only be redeemed by parent or guardian on record and must show valid ID at time of redemption.
Distribution Vouchers will be distributed to Registered Food Pantry Clients during service hours beginning on the first service date in July 2018.
Looking to donate? Click here: