Evening of Empowerment 2018
April 13, 2018
4:00 - 9:00pm
Over 100 attendees and volunteers joined us for our sixth annual Evening of Empowerment at St. Andrew United Methodist Church. The Collin County Crime Victims’ Council partners with Project Hope from The Storehouse of Collin County each year to plan an evening honoring individuals and families who have been impacted by violent crime. The purpose of the evening is to provide opportunities for rest, relaxation and to equip families with resources from the Collin County Community.
Attendees this received the following services:
- Health and Beauty Aids “Store”
- Makeovers, Haircuts & Styling
- Access to Joseph’s Coat Clothing Closet & Seven Loaves Food Pantry
- Legal Aid
- Mental Health Resources & Resource Bag
- Free Childcare for the Duration of the Event
We look forward to seeing everyone again for Evening of Empowerment 2019.
Check out the Plano Star Courier Article for the 2018 event.
You can also view our Facebook Photo Gallery for pictures from the evening.