Evening of Empowerment 2018
April 13, 2018
4:00 - 9:00pm
Join us for our sixth annual Evening of Empowerment at St. Andrew United Methodist Church. The Collin County Crime Victims’ Council partners with Project Hope from The Storehouse of Collin County each year to plan an evening honoring individuals and families who have been impacted by violent crime. The purpose of the evening is to provide opportunities for rest, relaxation and to equip families with resources from the Collin County Community.
Attendees will receive the following services:
- Health and Beauty Aids “Store”
- Makeovers, Haircuts & Styling
- Access to Joseph’s Coat Clothing Closet & Seven Loaves Food Pantry
- Recovery Wellness Session
- Legal Aid
- Mental Health Resources & Resource Bag
Please RSVP no later than April 6, 2018 in order to receive childcare. You can RSVP to the event via email to Ben Skye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adolescents (Ages 12 and up) are welcome to join us for movies and light refreshments in the theater.
Volunteers Needed for EOE 2018
The Storehouse is currently seeking volunteers to help with the following areas of service during the event:
- Event Setup & Teardown
- Childcare & Chaperoning Youth
- Registration Desk Workers
- Food & Refreshment Preparation
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Benjamin Skye at email@example.com.