SEVEN LOAVES FOOD PANTRY SERVES OVER 1,000 FAMILIES PER MONTH within Collin County and surrounding communities. Grocery items and full-sized hygiene products are provided to eligible individuals and families as a supplement to their monthly needs. Click here for a list of zip codes that we we serve. We are supported by local corporations, food service partners, and thousands of volunteers. At an average cost of 14¢ per pound of food, we are able to maximize the value of every donated dollar.
Click here for service dates for 2018
• Seven Loaves Food Pantry serves neighbors who reside in a Collin County zip code
• Must present photo ID
• Must present proof of residency
• Clients may visit once every month
Seven Loaves Food Pantry currently provides:
• Supplemental food
• Free, gently used clothing through Joseph's Coat
• Full-sized hygiene items through the Plus One program
- Plus One encourages donors to think of someone in need when they are buying hygiene products for themselves
- Plus One volunteers manage the entire operations of the program each year in order to provide additional assistance to our clients
• Assistance in accessing available county social services
• Periodic needs such as school supplies and holiday meal boxes (for existing pantry clients)
If you find yourself in need of shelter or transitional housing, please click here for a list of resouces.
Assistance is provided to individuals and families in need based on the Texas Commodity Assistance Program (TEXCAP) income guidelines. All services are provided to low-income qualified individuals and families, without regard to race, citizenship, religious beliefs, and without proselytizing. One-time emergency food distributions are available without regard to residency. For more information, call 469-385-1813 or email email@example.com.
We accept all non-perishable food items in unopened and undamaged containers. Food must be in date. Click here for a list of items that we need specifically. If you are interest in holding a food drive, please contact Terry Breedlove for more information.